MOVE IT THROUGH: an embodied emotional release journey
April 11, 10:30am - 12:00pm PST
Emotions are information being channeled through the body.
When you allow the emotions that are present in you to move and be expressed freely...
- you gain deeper connection to yourself and your truth
- you liberate patterns of unecessary tension and emotional holding
- you create more space for clarity and pleasure in your physical, emotional and psychological experience
- you release the stories that attach themselves to your emotions and drop more fully into the present moment
- you get to be wild, open, expressive, authentic, silly, crazy, and messy, and develop the inner trust that it is all as it is meant to be
In this embodiment journey, I will guide you through various somatic practices to fully feel any stuck emotional charge in your body, and to allow it to move through you.
Although it is most beneficial to be in a space where you can allow full and free sound and movement, I understand and acknowledge that some people don't feel they have the space to do so. Please know that if you feel called to explore your emotions and body through this experience, that you are welcome in whatever space you're in.
Once you reserve your spot, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to the Zoom, and I will send out a follow up email the morning of the journey! Always feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
I look forward to moving, feeling and expressing with you.